- Graduate of Avon High School, 2002
- B.S. in Animal Science, Purdue University (Highest Distinction), 2006
- DVM, Purdue College of Veterinary Medicine, 2010
- Certified Feline Practitioner, 2014
- Vet-Stem: Regenerative Stem Cell Introduction and Orthopedic Use Credentialing Course, 2015
- Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner (CCRP), University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine, 2015
Above all, Dr. Cantrell wants to be a positive force on the community and surroundings. The way that he is most comfortable being this force is by helping animals and helping their people understand how best to take care of them. He believes that the more a pet owner knows about pet-related diseases and how to prevent them, the better that person will be equipped to provide their furry family member a longer and better life. And the longer a pet is around, the longer it provides stress relief and an outlet for the love each of us has within us. It’s a wonderful cycle!
Call us or schedule an appointment online.
Meet with a doctor for an initial exam.
Put a plan together for your pet.